Mon, Jun 26|
Comprehensive Intensive Experience
Time & Location
Jun 26, 8:30 AM – Jun 30, 12:00 PM
TOP FXBG, 71 Commerce Pkwy #107, Fredericksburg, VA 22406, USA
About the event
TOP is proud to offer an affordable, 4.5-day intensive, holistic wrestling camp. This demanding camp for wrestlers who want to work hard features 10 crucial elements that are critical for success.
TOP's TEN ELEMENTS include:
1. Technique (excellent instruction to win at all levels)
2. Strength & Conditioning (indoor/outdoor workouts)
3. Goal Setting (wrestlers develop short and long term goals, along with action plans/measurement tools)
4. Film Study (study film with coaches and clinicians)
5. Personal Care (nutrition, sleep, and more)
6. Right Mind (developing a proper mental attitude)
7. Drilling (a lot of this)
8. Live Wrestling (everyone loves this!)
9. Leadership (becoming leaders on teams and in life)
10. Love of Sport (wrestlers never reach their potential unless they love this sport)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND This camp is primarily for middle and high school athletes, although advanced upper elementary wrestlers will be accepted on a case by case basis (must have at least two years of experience and be hard workers). The camp is open to any and all wrestlers in the above age range. There will be multiple sessions per day, plus an early morning workout on Friday. It is beneficial if wrestlers are in good shape when they come to this camp.
8:30-9:45 Strength and Conditioning
10:15-11:45 Wrestling session #1
12:00-1:15 Lunch and free time
1:15-3:15 Wrestling session #2
3:30-4:30 Classroom/Film sessions
4:30-5:45 Wrestling Session #3/Other activities
(early morning workout on Friday)
(Schedule may vary on a daily basis)
Registration fees for this camp are $299. This includes 4-5 sessions per day on Monday thru Thursday. On Friday, we begin with an early morning run (weather permitting) and conclude at noon.
Discounts are available of teams with 8 or more registrants. These teams will also be assigned their own counselor coach for the week. If a team's coach wishes to be the coach/counselor for his/her own group, we can arrange this.
Jun 26, 8:00 AM
Top of the Podium Comprehensive Intensive Experience